May 20, 2014

Your Mom Goes to....

Epcot!

We had breakfast with Belle and some of her Royal Pals in Norway. We did not get to see Anna and Elsa because the wait was 4 hours... and I was not gonna do that. We did catch a glimpse of Anna from inside one of the gift shops though. 

I managed to get a couple cell phone shots as the other princesses came to our table. I apologize for the poor quality. Josh was quite shy, which was surprising since he seemed to be so not shy with the other characters. Sleeping Beauty was super cute while trying to get him to warm up, but I have to say Ariel was my favorite.








So adorable!



Sneaking a peak...



Josh was hiding behind my chair. There was an elephant on his shirt and the elephants trunk was raised up over its head. She was explaining to him that when the elephants come swimming with her, they raise their trunks up like that so they can breathe while they're under the water. I thought it was very clever of her, but Josh wasn't as impressed. P.s. Drew happened to be wearing an elephant shirt that day too!




Happy Birthday, Marmee!
My sisters and I went in together to cover admission for my mom as her birthday gift. We were a day early, but she was driving back to GA the next morning. Josh was quite uncooperative for this photo op, but at least we managed to get this shot. I was really glad to have the chance to spend some time with my mom in her favorite park. It was a gorgeous day, and we got to relax and enjoy Napoleons (her favorite pastry) at the bakery in France. I hope it was a memorable birthday for her!

Outside the French bakery. 








2 comments:

  1. I love those sweet princesses! And I love how shy Josh got around them. :) What a magical place! Glad your marmee got to be a part of it for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful day! Thank you to Amanda, Drew and Josh, and my girls for the gift!

    ReplyDelete